Full Spectrum 900w LED Grow Light Features:
- NO REFLECTOR NO DANGER: Many other grow lights are using led spotlight reflector to make the light look beautiful, but we don’t use it because the led reflector is not heat-resistant. If a short circuit occurs reflectors will melt and/or catch fire.
- FULL SPECTRUM: We conducted many tests to ensure that this full spectrum design promotes plant growth. It includes universal Blue Red IR UV and white light provide everything plant desire in the natural sunlight. The expensive IR UV led promote plants to defense mechanisms, blue and red led is essential light for plant growth.
- DOUBLE SWITCH: Veg and Bloom button have different function. Veg switch: It’s blue led and white led. For seeding or young vegetative growth,you can use Veg switch only. Bloom switch: It’s red led and white led.for flowering/blooming,you can use both Veg and Bloom switches. View Angle of LEDs: 90°and 120°
- COMPARE TO HPS/MH: The 900W LED grow light can replace traditional 800 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 180 watts! More effective coverage area than any reflector series lights. perfect for a 2.5×2.5ft growing area at 24″ height. The difference of us is that we use double cooling fans. Can most extend the light life.
Full Spectrum Grow Light Specifications:
- Series: Growing light VEG & Bloom series
- Power: 900 Watt
- Input voltage: AC100-240V
- Working Frequency: 50-60hz
- Lifespan: 50000 hrs
- Certificates: FCC, CE, ROHS
- Core Coverage: 24″ Height 2x2ft
- Max Coverage: 24″ Height 3x3ft
- Most useful coverage: 24″ Height
Grow Light Applications:
1. Suitable for hydroponics, horticulture, greenhouse
2. Suitable for plants growing, flowering and fruiting
3. Lighting time setup: Vegetative Stage:10-12 hours on; Flowering Stage:8-10 hours on. Fruiting Stage:7-8 hours on
Plant Light Package includes:
- 1x LED grow light (900w)
- 1x power cord
- 1x hanging hook kits
- 1x Thermometer humidity monitor
- 1x Adjustable rope
Q. How far should LED grow lights be from plants?
Plants need a different amount of light during different stages of the growth cycle. You can control the intensity by changing the height of LEDs above plants.
|Germination:||24 to 30 inches|
|Vegetative Stage:||18 to 24 inches|
|Flowering:||12 to 18 inches|
Q. How long does LED grow lights last?
Assuming a standard amount of usage, quality LED grow lights should last for at least 10 years. Many products come with warranty coverage around this length of time.
Q. What are double chip LED grow lights?
Double chip grows lights are equipped with two semiconductor chips per LED instead of one. This means they’re twice as bright as a normal LED. They’re excellent for large growing spaces, as you get a more powerful unit without it being huge and unwieldy. If you have a small canopy, you don’t need double chip LED grow lights.
Fast delivery! Supportive Support top!
Smaller than expected but great light